Some International Soccer News:
May 2012: Chelsea conquered Europe by winning the UEFA Champions League while Atletico Madrid was the best in the Europa
League (UEFA Cup).
- May 2012: Real Madrid is the new Spanish champion while Barcelona won the Copa del Rey.
May 2012: with a goal in the final minute of the championship Manchester City won the Premier League for the third time.
July 2011: Santos is the new king of America after winning the 2011 Libertadores Cup.
- May 2010: new Soccer World Cup Information. May 2009 : International Champions: Estudiantes de la Plata won its 4th Libertadores Cup / Barcelona dethroned Manchester in the UEFA Champions League. / The Ukranian Shakhtar won the final edition of the UEFA Cup.
- May 2009: European Champions: Manchester United won the for the 3rd consecutive time Premier League / Inter won the Calcio for the 4th consecutive time / Barcelona detroned Real Madrid in the Spanish League. / AZ Alkmaar in the new Dutch champion. / Porto won the fourth consecutive Portuguese League
- Dec 2008: Internacional de Porto Alegre won the 2008 South American Cup.
- May 2008 International Champions: the Russian Zenit won the UEFA Cup for the first time. / Manchester defeated Chelsea on penalties to win the 2008 Champions League.
- May 2008 Champions: Real Madrid repeated in the Spanish League / Bayern Munich won its 21st German League / Manchester repeated in the Premier League / Inter won the Calcio for the third time in a row / Lyon seems to be unbeatable in the French League. / Santos Laguna won the Mexican Clausura. / Everton won the Chilean Apertura 2008 / River Plate won its 33th Argentine Domestic Tournament. / Deportivo Tachira is the new Venezuelan Champion
- Dec 16: Milan ended a great year with a victory 4-1 over Boca Juniors in the Club World Cup.
- Aug 28: Milan from Italia defeated the Spanish Sevilla 3-1 in the final match for the European Supercup 2007, joining Boca Juniors again for most international titles won with 17.
- June 20: in a confrontation of American powerhouses, Boca Juniors defeated Gremio 2-0 to get the 2007 edition of the continent's most desired trophy, the Libertadores Cup.
- June: European Champions:
Real Madrid stopped Barcelona's streak by winning the Spanish League / Inter repeated in the Calcio / Manchester was the best in the Premier League / PSV Eindhoven is Dutch Champion, again / Celtic did it again in the Scotish League / Lyon won it all for the sixth time in a row in the French League / Stuttgart, the best in the Bundesliga / FC Porto also repeated in the Portuguese League.
- June: American Champions:
San Lorenzo returned to the victory after 5 years in the Argentine Tournament. / Pachuca won the Torneo Clausura in the Mexican soccer. / Colo Colo is the triple champion in the Chilean Tournament / Danubio won the Uruguayan Tournament / Atlético Nacional won the Colombian Torneo Apertura
- May 23: Milan got a victory 2-1 against Liverpool to conquer the 2007 edition of the European top tournament, the UEFA Champions League.
- May 16: in a pure Spanish final, Sevilla won the UEFA Cup for the second year in a row with a victory 3-1 on penalties against the Espanyol.
- Dec 17, 2006: the Brazilian Internacional won the FIFA Club World Championship with a 1-0 victory over Barcelona.
- Dec 13, 2006: Pachuca defeated Colo Colo 2-1 in the final game for the South American Cup 2006, becoming the first Mexican team to got the tournament.
- Aug 16, 2006: Internacional won the Libertadores Cup, clinging on for a 2-2 draw at home to Sao Paulo in the final's second leg to win 4-3 on aggregate.
- Sep 14: Boca Juniors defeated Sao Paulo for the South American Recopa and set a world record by taking their 16th. international title.
-Jul 9: Italy won the World Cup after beating France 5-3 in a penalty shoot-out. For Italy this is his fourth title in the World Cup history.
- Jan, 2006: the MLS will have the presence of stars David Beckham from Real Madrid and Guillermo Barros Schelotto from Boca Juniors.
A World of Soccer.com News:
Sep. 2007: we started adding photos of current an historic shirts from domestic teams. Slowly each team profile will feature its own shirt picture gallery. We started with Milan, Boca, Manchester, Arsenal and Liverpool.
- Sep 2006: Added Lyon, Marseille, Monaco, Nantes, PSG and Saint Etienne. Also added the Confederations Cup, European Super Cup and the South American Recopa.
- Feb 2006: This site now has two other versions, one in Spanish InfoFutbolOnline.com and the other in English for the rest of the world InfoFootballOnline.com
- Oct 2005: New section Soccer World Cup, we are adding complete information about each World Cup.
- Jul 2005: updated all the soccer jerseys and merchandise, and added the links section.
- Apr 2005: 9 domestic leagues were added to the Tournaments' Section.
- Jan 2005: five international tournaments were added to the Top Tournaments' section... and there are more to come...
- Dec 2004: Added 5 top players: Maradona, Pele, Beckham, Ronaldo and Zidane.
- Dec 2004: The Soccer Store is open, here we recommend you the best soccer jerseys, shoes, posters and merchandise.
- Nov 2004: Added all the international Soccer Top Tournaments, including the Soccer World Cup and the Olympic Tournament.
- Oct 2004: Added the USA Soccer (Major League Soccer) and Mexican Soccer sections, including all the teams from those tournaments.